VA Classroom: Summer Skill Camp 2010
It’s also a great time to stretch your mind and enhance your business! So let’s do BOTH!!
This year, check out VAClassroom’s Summer Skill Camp 2010 – an amazing opportunity for you to build ten new skills and ultimately ten new income-building opportunities for your virtual business.
While this particular summer camp may not include the usual weenie roasts and campfire singalongs like you might be accustomed to with other summer camps, it will offer an easy and profitable way to develop the right “in-demand” skills at the right time to hit the ground running in your virtual business for the last half of 2010!
Here’s what skills you’ll be building:
* Develop the right system for creating a profitable, in-demand Facebook Page Service.
* Receive an easy-to-follow blueprint for building an effective online newsletter or ezine.
* Discover proven techniques for designing a winning WordPress Blog.
* Uncover and implement the right kind of WordPress plugins to ignite traffic and results for you and your clients.
* Learn how to leverage a freebie offer or information product to attract and win new clients.
* Discover a simple formula for crafting and delivering top-notch social media presentations to your clients and community.
* Master a proven system for seamlessly organizing your many social networking activities.
* Learn how to effectively measure your client’s Internet Marketing results and success.
* Receive an easy formula for writing articles and press releases that produce results.
* Develop a winning squeeze page or landing page that converts for you or your clients.
10 in-demand skills over 10 weeks. What could be more perfect?
VAClassroom has opened its registration doors to their “Summer Skill Camp 2010?, which will begin on July 6th. Right now they’re offering an early bird registration special.
Check out all the details here: http://tinyurl.com/26aqx44.