5 Keyword Tools to Improve Your Website Content
What do you do with that list of keywords after you’ve taken the time to brainstorm? Well, you could potentially be holding on to a gold mine of profitable words. But, you won’t know that unless you analyze their potential with keyword tools.
You don’t have to go out to your nearest computer store and purchase any software. Most of what you need is available on the Internet for free or a small fee. If they offer a free trial, try it. At least, you will learn how the process works and if that particular software works for you.
Here are a few software tools for finding appropriate keywords for your website. Most of these are free tools, but some offer more features for a paid subscription.
1. Market Samurai – Although Market Samurai is NOT a free tool, it does offer a FREE trial. It has been more than worth the investment I paid a couple of years ago. You could easily start with zero keywords, and Market Samurai will definitely provide the very best for your industry and niche. Some of the main Market Samurai features include Keyword Research, SEO Competition and Rank Tracker. It has so many features that it’ll take some time to learn it all, but luckily, Market Samurai provides an extensive video library to help you get on track.
2. Wordtracker – There is no way that you could possibly think of all the different combinations of words that are used to find results in your niche. That is where software like Wordtracker comes in handy. Using the list of possible keywords you have compiled, choose a keyword to enter into the program. The software will return all possible combinations (according to your search parameters) and the number of searches for each. You may even notice a few that you havenít thought of before. You can even compare results by search engine.
3. Wordstream – If you want to let the software pick the keywords for you, here are a few tools that you can use. Wordstream returns keyword suggestions that work well for content and pay-per-click ads. You can also manage your keywords. You will be able to pick form the best words and phrases for your niche.
4. Overture (Yahoo! Search Marketing) – This keyword tool is brought to you by Yahoo. It is now called Yahoo! Search Marketing. Using this search engine, the tool returns results for a variety of keywords and how many searches are done for them. You can choose to keep or discard the ones that have too many search results and opt to exploit the keywords that have not been overdone.
5. Keyword Discovery – This tool will return the best keyword results from one keyword that you enter. It pulls information from over 100 search engines to compile a focused list.
Another great source for not only keywords in profitable areas, but tons of other research as well is Affiliate Niche Packs. For those wanting to start affiliate sites without spending tons of time researching keywords, niches, and everything else that goes into setting up a site, these packs will do it for you.
It all starts with keywords. If you pick the right ones, you can definitely find a profitable website. Using these tools can help you narrow your search even further than the list you came up with. Which ones will be winners? You’ll have to test them and see.